Monday, August 18, 2008

changes

"Dear, dear, how queer everything is today! And yesterday everything went on just as usual. I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think: Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is: Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle!"
-Lewis Carrol

There are several changes I want to make in my life. I plan on setting them in motion.
1. get my own place.
2. do great in school.
3. save money to buy a house and a newer car
4. Find some one who will love me as much as I love them (this seems to be the hardest one)
5. become healther
6. Be happy with who I am
7. Be able to stand on my own 2 feet with out any help from anyone.
8. Slow down and enjoy life
thats all for now.

No comments: