Monday, June 2, 2008

Cardigan is DONE!!

Ok so nothing exciting going on. I finally finished the cardigan for bri bri. I think it came out good but the seams are a little rough. I'm not so good at that yet. take a look Here is a close up of the swallows in the front.

School is going good. I have a test this Thursday, yippee. We now have 5 kittens living on our porch with now another 3 cats. So we have a total of 9 cats hanging out in on our porch. We have to stop feeding them so they will get lost. Mookie isn't comming around now because of all the other cats. He hasn't been here in over a week. I hope if these cats go away he will some back. Well have to get to studying, Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sweater!! That is the cutest! You did a really nice job. One of my girlfriends has discovered knitting and she loves it. She makes the most beautiful scarves and dog sweaters. Now I'm trying to get her to make historical stockings (1500's!) to sell on my website. Can't wait to see what you make next!

Love Cousin Angela