Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dead bodies rock

So today in lab we got to go check out the Cadaver Lab. It was really cool. We got to hold all the organs and poke and prod anything we wanted. It was really cool to get to touch and look at everything. I mean to learn which way the blood flows in the heart in one thing but to look at t heart and be able to point it out makes it click so much better. I heard a few people passed out. I don't know why it's not like everything is filled with blood and pink and gooey. Everything is gray and brownish colors, and everything has been preserved so it's all a little rubbery. Not like when you dissect a animal in class. We are going to be doing a lot of dissections. I know it's morbid to some but I really like doing that stuff and seeing what is inside of things, and how they work and function. In August they get a new body and my teacher said I could come and help him with the dissection if I want. Well that's all for now I have a crap load of homework to get done.

No comments: