Monday, May 12, 2008

Awww She loves me

So You have met Kitten, or mitten or Kit TON, take your pick

she is a cute cat, a bit bratty but I blame that on her dad. All he does is wrestle with her so she usually doesn't like to cuddle to much. Well yesterday X was out of town, and all she did was cuddle, it was so nice. I think I forgot to show you her cute little dots see..


Now who I didn't tell you about was Lucy.

"stupid human just hand over the food"



"I will give you the stink eye till you give it to me"



She is not really "our" cat, I mean she pretty much lives on our porch and we feed her but she is not very friendly. If you get to close to her she swats at you (even as you are pouring the food in the bowl) and she spats at you. What can I say she is an ungratefull brat. At least that is what I thought until today. When I got home today she was sitting on the porch by the bowl (like normal) but she had brought me a thank you gift. A dead mole. A BIG dead mole. It was really cool actually but I forgot to take a picture of it. Sorry I know how bad you wanted to see a big dead mole. I thought it was sweet.

No comments: