Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dead bodies? Yippee!

So I started school yesterday. I think it is going to be a long process, I don't see myself making very many friends. But hopefully I will do well in the class. The dread the KREB cycle. I just don't get it but hopefully it will click some time soon. I need to finish school. I feel like such a looser, I'm 28, still not finished school, never been married, no kids, and never owned a home. LOOSER. I'm trying really trying hard not to. My goals right now are to finish school, once that is out of the way buy my own house (cause I'll be making bank) as for getting married. Well who knows if I will ever find the right guy. So far it hasn't been so great. I just don't seem to have luck with love.

Ok on to other things, Kit ton got some new nails yesterday. They are pink. We use soft claws instead of declawing. They are little plastic caps you glue on their nails so they can't scratch. They don't hurt them or anything and after about 5 minutes they forget they have them on. She also has a new toy she wanted me to show everyone. A shoe box, and she loves it.


I am almost finished with the baby's first tattoo cardigan for bri bri. I will post some pictures of it when I am done. I want to go canoeing soon. Well that is all for now I am kinda tired. I go to my lab tomorrow. Oh before I go I am SO excited we get to go to the cadaver lab and watch dissections, and dissect organs and stuff. It is going to be so cool. I can't wait. Ok off to bed I go.

No comments: