Friday, May 16, 2008

Watch out

I'm going to be out of control. I went to Barnes and noble today. I swear I can't just spend 15 bucks in there like everyone else. I have to pend at least 80 every single time I go in. And thats with my member discount! Anyways, I bought a few new knitting books with kick ass patterns. So let the yarn start flying. Everyone can expect to get a knitted goody in the mail. Also I start school on Monday. I'm excited but nervous, when I went to the campus to buy my books, I was the OLDEST person there not a teacher. SAD. I might just loose it if some kid raises their hand and asks permission to use the bathroom. I'm going to be the old lady, sitting up front, taking all the notes. I just hope I do good. Oh and one thing I LOVE about this school. You can register and pay for everything online. LOVE IT. God I hated long lines to register, sending you to 8 different building taking 8 hours, for what took my 15 minutes this time. Ok later

No comments: