Monday, May 12, 2008

The MAN of the hour MOOKIE

I love this guy so much those other cats are not worthy of being in the same post as him. Meet Mookie
"what are you doing with that thing flashing at me?"


He is the most Handsome cat ever. He showed up at our apartment pretty much as soon as we moved in. He is a little beat up, but he is a sweet heart. At least he wants to be. He comes up to the sceen and rubs his head on it if you have your hand on it. If he sees you he fips over on his back and rolls around. That is until you open the sceen. Then he runs about 2 feet away and gives a sad meow. He want's to be loved SOOO bad but is still a little scared. He has just started letting me touch the top of his head a little but he jumps. If I keep my hand over part of the bowl he will eat and rub his head on my hand. We are working on things. When I move I am going to get a cat trap and trap him and take him with me. And then I will spoil him rotten.


"Ok that thing is freaking me out"



And I just love the little pattern on the top of his head. Isn't it pretty.

I LOVE this cat. He wants to be cuddled and loved so bad but is just so unsure of things. I can't wait till I can make him a house cat and spoil him rotten. I will knit him a big comfy kitty bed and toys. Ok well I am going to wrap this up cause I have kitties meowing at me.

No comments: