Monday, May 12, 2008

I hate the T.V.

Ok so I really need a job. Like now. I am sick of having NO money and anytime I want to buy something I have to ask for permission. What am I 12. This is just stupid. Plus I really want my own place. Not that I am misserable I mean we both pretty much realized we are roomates and have settled into that role, but I want my own place. I mean I have ALWAYS lived with a guy. I want to know that I can do it on my own. I don't don't need no stinking man. A housekeeper once a week would be nice, but not a man. I want to pay my own bills and sit around knitting and listening to music.

I hate having the T.V. on all the time. X thinks I am wierd and always looks at me like I am crazy when he comes home and I am sitting here reading or knitting without the T.V. on. He thinks something is wrong. Nothing is wrong with me, what is wrong with people that always have to have their T.V. on for noise, or entertainment. Can't you find something else to do but stare into the stupid box. Pick up a book, find a hobbie, go outside and garden. I get bitched at because I would rather read or knit than watch T.V. For some reason if I am sitting on the same couch but not staring into the same box X is I am ignoring him. I'm not ignoring you I am ignoring the box. Big difference.

UGH, I have to get ready to go to the Doctor. I hate going to the Doctor. I hate waiting for the doctor. At least I can knit while I wait. Yippee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do agree about the T.V. thing, put on some classical music or open a window if you want background noise. but this whole picture of you knitting while you wait at the doctor is funny, like you have on some old sweater and gray hair. (funnzies)

D